Hello just wanting to add this if you are having any problems with :
Website or Downloads.
1. please keep your emails as it will be easier to grab your downloads if you misplace it in your computer.
2. when downloading from the website.. you will usually find the downloaded file in the downloaded section of your computer.
3. if you are having problems downloading from the site and an error message is coming up . please clear your data browsing in your computer, clear your cookies and try again. sometimes it is caused by too much information stored in your computer and the downloads become sensitive to that.
4. if you are getting a firewall notice on your computer and having a hard time getting on the website. you might need to change your settings to allow the website to load on your computer. usually it is just that simple .
Printers and Printing
1. If you want something that will let you print to color with Copics or other Alcohol based Markers you can use and ink jet printer for the most part. You might have to heat set it using a heat laminator . You can probably find one on Amazon.
2. If you want to Print and use watercolor , alcohol based markers, prism color with gamisol, foiling ( like decofoil) I suggest you get a laser printer. The laser printer has toner ink and you will be able to do much more. You will not have to heat set this. You will be able to find laser printer at you office depot store or where they sell printers on line.
1. I use 110 lb card stock from Staples . I can use my copics and watercolor on this paper. Just don't use too much water. You can also use a thinner watercolor paper if you need too. Make sure you set your printer settings to handle thicker paper.
2. My other favorite is HammerMill Color Copy Cover paper 100lb in bright white. this has become my favorite for Copic Coloring using my inkjet printer.
3. Laminators I have the mini Heidi Swapp one and a larger one I got that is an Amazon Basic and it works really good with with laser paper and foils. I just use parchment paper to make a folded pouch to laminate my card panels.
Any other questions please contact me either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on my facebook message page. i will try my best to help you in any way.