Please read *
Anything downloaded from Angie Blom Digital Designs is for personal use ONLY.
For commercial Use please contact Angie Blom
What you may do (this applies to all ABDD digi stamps):
- Create handcrafted designs for personal use.
- Sell only if it is used in a completed handcrafted design.
- Share the URL to the blog post/store link containing the download.
* If you create with the Digital Stamps from ABDD if you could mention where it came from it would be appreciated.
What you may NOT do (this applies to all ABDD digi stamps):
- Sell, Share or distribute the download in any way (all digi stamps are NOT transferable).
- Alter, change or manipulate in any way and claim as your own.
- Take bits and pieces to create your own files for selling, sharing or distributing.
- Create stamps of any kind; clear, rubber, digital, etc.
- Store or save files in an online album or download site with private or public access of any kind.
- Create digitized embroidery designs for sale, sharing or distributing.
- Use in an offensive manner. For example, creating projects that are pornographic, racial, or harmful.
- Share with any crafting classes, groups or clubs. Each individual person must download their own file from Angie Blom Digital Designs.
- Sell creation in mass production.
- Save files in different formats and distribute, sell or share.
- Sell, share or distribute scans or photographs of finished artwork by itself or as a clipart collection.
- Sell, share or distribute unassembled pieces or pieced together cuts in anyway (kits included).
Angie Blom Digital Designs reserves the right to amend these terms at our discretion and without prior notice. Please check back periodically for updates and changes.
(January 11, 2020)